Sunday, August 7, 2011

Need their feet nailed to the floor...

I was in WalMart with my hubby last night, just because it was SO blistering hot and humid, but I felt like walking, so WallyWorld seemed like a good air-conditioned spot.
We were traversing up and down the aisles and came to the toy section... Now let me preface that I have NOTHING against kids (I like them with onions and salt)... but I like good manners and just stare agog at miserably behaved buggers.
There were 3 boys on bikes tearing around knocking boxes off the end of aisles, braking, skidding and wreaking havoc as only boys can. Snips and snails and puppy dog tails, my A$$!!
Other little "men" were Nerf sword and axe battling, leaving one sword in pieces. How the hell do you break a NERF sword??!!
There were no employees around, but even two startled adults did nothing to make them slow down or even notice our existence. If we had been knocked out, they would have considered us speed bumps on which to take off!!
There's a time and a place for fun, but destruction of property is not in the description! Who the heck raises these animals... no wait, that's insulting to animals.
Is it just me, or should this village of two have helped to raise these children by pushing a pole into their spokes and sent them a$$ over tea kettle?




No comments:

Post a Comment